It freaks me out a little bit that now, slowly but surely, I am putting a lot of my bills on auto payment. This list doesn’t even count the other bills like electricity, rent, etc!
- Student loan – RM170 per month – 4 years left
- Investment loan – RM289 per month – 23 years left
- Medical card – RM115 per month –
foreverprice will increase after 35 years old (10 years to go!), I *might* change plans if the plan is right
- Donation to UNICEF – RM38 per month – will keep this as long as I can, they do amazing work
- Internet bill – RM149 per month – as long as I want internet, lol
Total: RM761 per month in auto deduction, or about 25% of my take home salary!
In the future, I might take other loans. Car loan, home loan, whatever. I CANNOT ALLOW IT TO BE MORE THAN WHAT I CAN AFFORD!